If you’re a long time Change Log reader, you probably noticed the art style is a bit different. I did this for a couple reasons. First, I wanted to be able to keep up a weekly schedule (at least) while not dropping the ball on several other projects I have going on - not to mention my family and day job. So I decided to make it more loose and limit the coloring to a fun water color brush I came across. The second reason was I wanted to differentiate the new batch of comics from the last one. The first book’s storyline was in my mind early on and since that story is done, switching to the new story felt like it needed more of a shift, stylistically. It’s still evolving and I don’t quite feel like I’ve nailed it yet. I’m sure I’ll look back at these someday and new comics will look drastically different, but so far I like where it’s going.
Thanks for reading!